Here are the pictures of my ink city

Jan 29, 2006
I don't know how many of you remember how I got a hold of this gorgeous bag but for those who don't here's my original thread:http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/yay-i-found-myself-an-ink-city-65983.html?highlight=ink

Anyways I'm sorry it took awhile for me post some pictures but i've been extremely busy these past couple of weeks because of the upcoming holidays and I had a lot of relatives over for thanksgiving and I still have some relatives still here (and are going to be here until christmas), so it's been difficult to get on the computer.

Anyways here she is!!!!! I just love her :love:
44udn4y.jpg

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 105
  • PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 114
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 100
Please tell me it's totally smooshy leather. I haven't had the courage for an ink bag because the leather always seems so thin.

Yours looks like I'd snuggle up in bed with it. :drool:

That is one gorgeous Ink City :nuts: I am very jelous. Right when i decide no more Ink for me, you show up with this gorgeous baby again and it is very tempting.:P :drool: Congrats:yahoo:

Please tell me it's totally smooshy leather. I haven't had the courage for an ink bag because the leather always seems so thin.

Yours looks like I'd snuggle up in bed with it. :drool:

The leather is very smooshy and thick.
i just love her to death and I was really really lucky.

Glimmer~ I have not used anything on her, just carried her around abit. She was alittle shiny when I found her but after wearing her around for a couple of weeks she's looking and getting softer and softer.:love:

I saw your original thread but I was new to B-bags then and didn't realize what you got there. Now, this has become my dream bag too. Your bag is gorgeous! Congratulations on finding one.

ooooooooooooooooh! that leather is outstanding!!! you got yourself an exceptionally beautiful ink! I love all ink (thin, thick, flat, shiny, chewy, marbly, you name it), but yours is SUPERB!!!