Here are my only H Goodies to share!

Aug 9, 2006
I've been on the boards reading for about a month or so...actually my hubby found this board and got me hooked...HE CREATED A MONSTER!! I think he regrets showing me this website!:nuts:

I've been keeping myself busy...here are 4 items that I have acquired with the helpful advice of someone special here on this board and I thank her wholeheartedly for all her support!:P

Thanks for letting me share!:wlae: Hope this works!

hermesjunk002.jpg

hermesjunk004.jpg

Yay!!! You posted your goodies!:yahoo: They are gorgeous!! Your HAC is totally TDF, and the twilly is soooo cute~~~ I love the scarf and the bracelet too. Awww ... What a beautiful collection!:love: Thank you for posting!!!:flowers:

HG - I love the bracelet....it is funky, but you know I'm just very plain, so this gives me a chance to show the "CLOSET" crazy side of me. Haven't had the chance to wear it yet, b/c I have only been in workout clothes and I just found it on the doorstep yesterday.

The twilly, I LOVE...I love it in my hair, but I only purchased that on Friday.

The HAC is 32cm, Caramel color, Cherve de coromadel (sp??), w/ palladium hardware. love the lightness of it.

The scarf, YES!! I love all the bright colors and may put that on the purse, too.

Hubby has not seen the twilly, scarf or the bracelet. What he doesn't know or see won't hurt, but he will know they are new. He knew I got the package yesterday, but I just said it was mine!

Thanks for all the great replies so far!!

I love your new things! Just bought the same Tohu Bohu twilly in black. It was featured on the Hermes site a few weeks ago. Medor is a great look. I have a watch with a black box band with gold. You can find some on the secondary market it good condition. Enjoy your new purchases!

What a gorgeous selction of goodies!!!! I especially adore your HAC--I really love the color and leather combination. Chevre is a favorite of mine, and the Twilly looks fabulous!