Herbag...which one to choose?

Which herbag should i choose?

• The RED herbag

• The BEIGE herbag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2009
i am confuse which one to choose, the red orange herbag or the beige black herbag?
both of them are second herbag. the red herbag didn't have the dust bag, but the beige herbag has the dust bag.
Ladies, please help me decide. Thanks in Advance ;)

The red orange herbag
HerbegRed.jpg

The beige black herbag
Herbegbeige.jpg

*photos courtesy of my friend Jessica

Last edited:
beige/black one is more versatile imo. i have seen it in person at madam virtue in melbourne city and was very tempted to get it (settled for vintage chanel instead).

also, 2 for the price of one = score!

I have two sets, one MM size with two beige canvas, and one PM with the leather in black with one black canvas and a beige one. I had too the tote Herbag with red and orange canvas, but this one I sold, because I didn't use it. The MM size in beige is a great work horse! I use it a lot for beach or pool outings. Go for the beige, it looks great with many things and I love the look of the barenia leather with the beige.

thanks ashaislove, mkl_collection, papertiger

Red: 2
Beige: 3

Ashaislove, why i didn't think of it that way...yes u are rite, the beige/black is more versatile and 2 for the price of one. Thank you so much for pointed it out ;)
But, in the other hand, the beige one is easy to get color transfer. Well maybe i just have to be more extra carefull, right :smile:

Reinita, thanks a lot for sharing it with me. Since i have 1,5 years old kid, it's kinda bugging me to tote a bag.

Last edited:
The beige/black was my first Hermes purchase. I love it. Below is a picture with the bag. Hope it will help you with your decision-making! I rarely use the black one.

Attachments

• 3164_612774388053_213152_35565547_6600607_n.jpg
    3164_612774388053_213152_35565547_6600607_n.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 115
I just recently purchased a herbag and LOVE her!!! :yahoo: I really wanted the black leather but did notice that many of the resale bags that had black and beige bottoms stated that the beige bag had stains from the dark leather. I went for 2 black bottoms though would have done blk/navy too. I do not know if this is the case with the barenia leather. IMHO i love the black bottom and think that it will go into fall and the beige is great for warmer months.

Good Luck, then we can be bag cousins :tup:

I had this similar dilemma a few months ago, when deciding between the beige/black and red/orange TPM herbags. I really liked how the red and orange colors just "pop", but I felt that black/beige fit into my wardrobe better, so I went with that. Either way you can't go wrong. Good luck!

:ty:aira108, Joanne Rossa, JustinCredible, kelly girl, mishaagui, n2chanel, Ninalovesherbag, Reinita, staticsoliloquy, robee, Salma24, shawn loh, AnythingHermes

RED: 5
BEIGE: 12

staticsoliloquy, thank u for the modeling photos. it helps a lot :tup:

Ninalovesherbag, so happy for you. i hope i will have the same privilege ;) bcoz this will be the first time i buy herbag. Yeay...soon we will be bag cousins :biggrin:

aira108, thank God i'm not the only one...LOL. i wish i could buy both of them though :shame:

AnythingHermes, couldn't agree more :ghi5:

:ty: mooks, Iffah, ashaislove, mkl_collection, papertiger, Reinita, aira108, Joanne Rossa, JustinCredible, kelly girl, mishaagui, n2chanel, Ninalovesherbag, Reinita, staticsoliloquy, robee, Salma24, shawn loh, AnythingHermes

:wlae: i decided to buy the HerBag Beige/Black. Here are the photos:

HerBagBeigeBlackall.jpg