Helps about alma vernis amarante or rouge fauviste plz!

Kleiner Hase

Jul 12, 2012
Hallo everyone, i am a newbie in this forum. After i read so many interesting threads and saw so many gorgeous collections from u all, now i need some advices for myself . I am palnning to buy an alma vernis but being a little stucked with the choice of color. I don't know i should choose amarante or rouge fauviste? Which would u take? Actually i was thinking about epi mint as well coz i love green, but i just want an alma vernis so badly. I am 25 ys now, do u think alma vernis in amarante or rouge fauviste fits me? In fact i have wanted to buy alma in this february already but then i wanted a color from last winter which is out of stock in germany, so in the end i took a prada. But after all i still want an alma now. And it's really difficulty to pick a color coz they r both so pretty to me! What's ur idea plz?
Thank u all so much for reading my post!

Hands down amarante! It's such a rich, gorgeous color. I think one of the best colors LV has come up with. I have an alma in amarante and I get the most compliments when I am wearing it compared to my other bags. It is very versatile and can be worn dressed up or down.

I love amarante, but the epi colours are LIMITED... If the mint was no longer around, would you regret not getting it? If so, then go get the mint.

Or do you have enough saved that you could get both mint and amarante? :biggrin:

I love amarante, but the epi colours are LIMITED... If the mint was no longer around, would you regret not getting it? If so, then go get the mint.

Or do you have enough saved that you could get both mint and amarante? :biggrin:
Oh I think for now i will only take one, epi mint i like it too. But i dont mind to wait a little bit longer for the new colors in future. Coz i like a kind of real green, and mint is a little yellowish to me, but i have to say it looks gorgeous especially under soft light. I wanna fullfill my wish of vernis first now:P. But i also heard there could be new vernis colors for F/W this year, don't know if that's real, so i have no idea if i should just wait a little bit more......If there will be vernis green...i mean a real green(can be a little dark)......

Thank u so much everyone for ur opinions. Actually i have tried amarante in the bontique and i think it is very pretty. But i think rouge fauviste is so lovely color as well! Sometimes i wish they don't have so many colors to choose then i needn't be so confused. Am i naive?:P Yes i have to admit that i have always problems on choosing even flavors of CHIPS......I want a color which fits more outfits then i can use it more often.