Helpme pick, shoes.com owes me 20% off!

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Long story short, I don't have to order a pair, but if I do I get 20% off & next day free shipping. They messed something up and want me to order again!
I found these, some sandals and two I could wear now now. Comments on favs, and if you think they would be ok for work. I just ordered a pair of simple CL's in black. Opinions are so valued! Thanks
In order:
The first are Delman sandals, do not know much about Delman
The pumps by Butter, could these go to work, too?
3rd Via Spiga pumps/sandals.
4th suede butter kitten heels
and last, Via Spiga sandals.
:flowers:

Attachments

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hey cjy. I like the first ones best. Also, I wanted to let you know...there's a 30% off coupon code, BSFF30, for shoes.com. Today is the last day.

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Hey cjy. I like the first ones best. Also, I wanted to let you know...there's a 30% off coupon code, BSFF30, for shoes.com. Today is the last day.
Oh thanks! I do not know much about Delman, other than they are suppose to be decent. I am rather hard on summer shoes, I thought those were kinda neat the way the straps were braided.:flowers:

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I like the first two the best and think the second would be totally appropriate for work.

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Unless you are getting an amazing deal, you should love it if you are going to buy it.
Ok, I kmow what you mean. I do LOVE this pair of Prada's, but at $590 my use would be limited I am affraid, or I will wear them to death. But the are pretty darn cute, been eying them a while just trying to justify it to myself!!!! Any opinions on these, and would you wear these to work in the South where it gets prety darn hot. Should I be really bad??!!:shrugs:

Attachments