Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddictedToCoach

L&#9829ve those Cs!
Aug 26, 2006
Ok... I posted this in the Authenticate This! Coach and only two members gave me an opinion... I went ahead and bid... and won.

I don't know what I have gotten myself into... can ANYONE give me info on this bag? Authentic? How much was the original price and when did it come out?

The seller has allowed me 5 days to return it. I've never had to have a bag authenticated before so can I just take it into my local Coach boutique? And what if they deem it fake... has anyone had to return things on Ebay before? What if the seller doesn't give me back my money? Ughh! I'm such an @88 sometimes!!

The seller DID send me additional pictures of the bag including the creed but since I hadn't checked the auction and didn't know I was winning, I deleted the message without checking the pics! HELP!

9aa0_1.JPG

9f80_1.JPG

c09f_1.JPG

is that the limited edition patchwork one (i cant' tell)? cause when we all saw that one at first, we all thought it was fake...

(and just so you know...double posts aren't allowed).

I thought the sellers other bags looked suspicious. I did not post but I did not like the C's on the black ones she listed. I wouldn't pay right away. Wait until someone else can help you. I am sure you will be directed to move this to the authenticate thread. Ask the seller to e-mail you a photo of the COACH receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.