Help!!!

MissPrivé

Sep 16, 2009
I really need your advice ladies!!

I ordered a pair Roberto Cavalli Heels on NAP. Yesterday they arrived and they're in terrible condition! The soles are a lil bit scratched, one of the straps is longer than the other one and the box is cut on one side! :shocked: Now i received an RMA Nr to send them back, but i'm really really scared that they won't give me a refund because of the damage! I wrote an e-mail to NAP to tell them in which condition the shoes arrived, but since they have a tag and a stamp on the invoice saying "Electronically checked and quality controlled" i'm really scared that i have to pay them!! :s

Did somebody ever experienced something like this? How did it end?

TIA i really appreciate any help!!!

I bought a pair of Givenchy lace-up shoe boots from NAP that had very worn, almost shredded leather laces. The laces would have broken completely if I'd even tried to lace them up.
I rang NAP customer care and explained that the shoes were unworn and unwearable - they made a note of my call and refunded me no problem when the shoes got back to them. (They should have refunded shipping too, but I didn't ask).
Ring them ASAP - I'm sure you'll get your refund.

No way!!!:tdown::wtf:They shouldn't put their customers in such kind of situations. I'm pretty sure that they knew very well the condition of the shoes when they packed them up. They first thing that a store does when the goods arrive is checking that everything is fine and if something is damaged then send it right back to the factory! With that said, I hope you can get a full refund!! Keep us posted

Thank you franyFG! I just checked the tracking nr and the shoes should arrive at NAP today. Can't wait to hear what they have to say about the damage! I'll let you know...

So they finally responded to my e-mail! They didn't answer any of my questions (i asked how these shoes ever pass the quality control and i told them that i really want a statement from them) but they'll give me a refund. I'm so glad... But unfortunately i lost the shipping costs and the tax (because i live outside of the EU), but at least the problem is solved now! Thanks everybody for your advice!!!

Sorry that happened. That totally sucks. They should absorb the shipping costs. It is really unfair that you would have to pay them.

I just checked NAP and now my size is available again! So that means that they're selling the faulty ones to someone else! I feel so bad for the next woman that will receive the same damaged shoes and i'm pretty sure they won't refund her the shipping costs, too. And I still didn't receive a statement from NAP. I think it's really unfair to ignore my complain and just try to sell the shoes to someone else. What do you think?