Help

Thanks,

I bought a black one today at a consignment store in Walnut Creek, Ca. and they assured me it was authentic but after looking at pictures on ebay and on the internet I'm not positive. I spent 550.00 on it.
Can I take it to NM or the Chanel Boutique in SF to have it authenticated? Do they do that for people?? This is my first Chanel Bag

Thanks for your help!!

I don't know if they will {?}

You are always welcome to post photos here for us to help you - there's a sticky provided at the top of the Forum called Authenticate This! is a thread specifically for authenticity questions.

Actually, its against company policy for Chanel SA's to authenticate handbags. Sometimes if you personally know an SA they may look at it or some may glance at the bag and give you a yes or no nod.

I guess it does not hurt to try, but I would not expect them to willingly look at it. Good luck with the bag

i don't think they make black denim. the denim line that i saw in the boutique was a very dark washed blue denim, but it definitely wasn't black. you could tell it was blue...