Help!

1. Since everyone here seems to really know their handbags I thought it'd be best if I just ask all of you for help.

I've been searching and searching online for a cheap(I mean...under $500) Marc by marc jacobs handbag. I'd really like a Marc Jacobs handbag but unfortunately it's not going to happen. There is no Marc Jacobs anywhere close to me, so I have no choice but to purchase it online. I've spent hours online looking and looking for 'the one' but I cant seem to find it!:hysteric:

I love all sorts of purses so I'm not too hard to please...
    I don't like pink handbags.
    I've been looking for a nice leather one in brown or chocolate brown.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!

2. How about these? I'm actually thinking about some of these now that I started looking at them.

p11145336_ph_hero.jpg p11145459_ph_hero.jpg p11145483_ph_hero.jpg
  3. I saw a cute Marc by Marc Jacobs leather bag at Barney's COOP in Chevy Chase, MD - it was a brown/tan leather bag and it was ON SALE for about $270. It was almost a box shape (rectangular). Both ends have pockets, and there is some perforation in the leather. I couldn't find pictures. Sorry...but it was really cute!

4. Thank you for your help!

I'm in love with the Marisa bag in chocolate brown!

After more searching today...I found this...[​IMG]

A marc by marc jacobs handbag at about $200! It is adorable..but what season was this from?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice