Help! :(

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So I just ordered the cutest boots from online...they come right below my knee are light brown leather with suade patches....pointy toe with stilletoo heel

BUT they dont zip up all the way!!! ARGHHHH! i wanted to wear them this friday...is there ANYTHING i can do????

tia!

Unfortunately no, though you could get them stretched for use later on. I'm not sure how well that works, as I've never gotten it done. However, I advise to always check all the measurements before purchasing online for this very reason! I have a quite small ankle with a medium-biggish calf, looks great in heels... but a total pain in the ass for some boot brands! :Push:

Oh, that's a shame. But, are you sure they won't zip? I only ask b/c a similar thing happened to me last year only I couldn't get them to zip over my calf. Turns out I just wasn't trying hard enough. After the first time, I never had trouble again.

Good luck and I'm sorry you're having this problem. I know what it's like to fall in love with something and then not have it work out.