Help...?

ruthjoy84

Dec 5, 2006
I was planning on purchasing a damier speedy as my 1st LV, but as I was browsing through the forum I came upon the Berkeley. OMG! I AM IN LOVE! :heart::love::drool: I can't believe how much I want this bag! In both colors! I've never felt this way about a handbag before. LOL I am truly, madly, deeply, insanely:nuts: in love with them! All I know is that they will be released in Nov....?

Please excuse my newbie-ness, but how does one go about acquiring them? I live no where near any LV boutiques. Is there a waitlist? Do I call the customer service number? Will they have them on elux? Any info. will be greatly appreciated. so many questions! Thanks in advance!:flowers:

I'm in love with the berekley too!!! Its almost the perfect LV bag, it has a pocket outside it can fit on your shoulder, it has feet and extra support with the vachetta, its pretty perfect!!!! Its way out of my price range but maybe when I graduate college I can get it lol

But anyway.... lol......You can call the customer service number or any LV boutique and ask when its coming out (i don't think its out yet)... If there's a wait list you can get on it and you can do a charge send with the boutiques.

I've heard they've been postponed, no news on when they will be released -- I know a lot of us are waiting to see them IRL .. initially we thought they'd be out in June and they've been put off once or twice now. I agree, its a great looking bag! Might be my first Azur piece :smile: lol