Help with YSL hardware placement

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I am very new to the YSL world and after saving a lot of money, I have decided to purchase a large YSL envelope. I am interested in a particular new arrival one (1st pic) . My only question is why is the logo placed higher up compared to all of the other styles (2nd pic). My problem with it is that I think it makes the bag look awkward, plus with my height and arm length ratio, I worry the logo will be hidden when I wear it most of time. To make matters worse, the bag is only available online in Canada and I would have to travel to the U.S just to see how the bag would look on me. I was hoping someone could confirm if the logo is where it is in the pictures or if the logo is actually lower. Thank you .

Attached Files:

2. My bag looks exactly like the one in the picture. It is black with gold hardware.

3. Mine is black with gold hardware and I have another rose antic with gold hardware. Both of mine have the Ysl logo lower down, like the one on the top right in the photo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice