Help with this style?

missmustard

Prima Donna Assoluta
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Hey guys!

I'm looking for this specific kind of B-bag. Can you tell me what the name of the style is, and the season? I'm pretty sure this ebay posting is a fake bag, but I'm dying to know the name. Help puhhleeeeze, oh ye full of Balenciaga wisdom???

Oh BTW, MODS: feel free to move/close this thread if you feel it's necessary. I just couldn't find this information anywhere on the Balenciaga forum. Thanks in advance!

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Giant...4QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes, this bag is a complete fake!

This is the Brief with Giant Hardware (GIANT BRIEF)...I think they are aiming for the "truffle" color. I saw a lot of fakes when I was in NYC two days ago...they're getting better at knocking things off, which is a very scary thought

Thanks guys!!
Yeah, I figured it would be a complete fake because it looks like it has a bad craftmanship/finish.. even the leather looks wrong. So I just wanted to make sure the name was correct. I adooore this style! So practical and I do believe the size would be perfect for me. I don't like small bags.

Thanks for all your kind help!