Help with the rain boots!!!

Neysters

O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Hi everyone,
Just received the Chanel rain boots with camelia appliques, and they are too tight on my calves!! They are one size bigger than what I usually wear and still they are tight. Any idea if and how I can stretch them a bit???

I returned mine for this reason. I could get them on but it was a royal pia to get my jeans tucked in. I'm not overweight by any means, so it's a design faux paux. Before anyone jumps in and says they're meant to be worn with tights, I wear rain boots a lot as I walk my dog through a wooded area. And I'd rather keep my pants dry and the ticks from going up my legs, etc.

I also returned mine for this reason. I have muscular calves and the boots were just uncomfortable on me. I thought they were adorable, but, unfortunately, they didn't work for me. I don't know that the material they are made of is really stretchable. You could ask the store where you bought them if there is anything they can do. I know NM has stretched out a number of shoes for me in the past, but those have all been leather or suede. Good luck!

Jennifer

Mine have gotten more comfortable in the calf over time. Unfortunately, it seems that the way the rubber distorts it puts pressure on the top of my foot, which aches after a while. I had tried sizing up but the calf was just as tight but the sole was too big. So I kept my true size. I like them for occassional use.