Help with SPEEDY Sizes? 25 or 30?

purse.addict

May 20, 2008
Hi everyone,

I would like to know about the size differences between the 25 and the 30? i don't usually put a lot inside my bags...just my wallet, keys, cell phone, dayplanner and sunglasses. I noticed that i tend to gravitate towards bigger bags but I would like an opinion on the speedy sizes.

I really can't decide between the two! Would the speedy 25 be big enough to hold all my things? Would the 30 be better?

Any feedback would help...

thanks

Hi and welcome!!

So, I have both 25 and 30, but I can't tell you nothing about 30 because she is very new and I've never used her yet...sorry!

However, in my 25 I put inside: wallet (big), make up case, little umbrella, pochette cles, cell phone, ipod, sunglasses and agenda (very little: mini LV agenda), but she could hold more stuff!!

I think 25 is a great size if you want to use your bag by day and night (for dinners or evening, for example), while 30 is perfect for a daiy use, but IMO it's a little too big for evenings...I bought my 30 last week because I need a bigger bag to carry lots of stuff I use at work (a bigger agenda, magazines, often bottle of water or a t-shirt becuase I travel a lot), but if you have to put in the things you said, IMO 25 is ok!!

Both the bags looks great and both are very classy and girly...

Could you try it on at a LV store and put in it your stuff to see if 25 is big enough for you?

i just bought a damier speedy 30 last weekend,i dont carried many things inside my bag too(wallet,key cles,2 packs of kleenex,small bottle of Minarel water,cell phone and a small zipped pouch for lip gross), i tried both 25 and 30 and because i am tall (5'11) the 30 look good on me :yes:

Last edited:
I was a die-hard 25 gal until I got a 30! I do not carry much, but enjoy the big-ness of the 30. The additional size adds to the luxe factor of the Speedy. Go for the 30.

it depends on the line, the Epi 25 is much bigger than the monogram 25 and the Epi 25 a great size (the 30 can sometimes be too big).
I think the monogram/damier/mini Lin 30 is a perfect size, not too big and not too small. the 25 just looks too small, even though it can fit alot in it.

Thanks everyone for all the responses!

I'm just so confused. I tried on both at the LV store and the 25 is just so cute but the 30 is definetly more practical. I'm not too tall plus i'm thinking about getting a light colored speedy since I have too much monogram right now.

I ordered the 25 already so i think I might also get the 30 and that way I can decide and return the other.

Thanks everyone for your imput! You have all been very helpful! :smile:

Last edited:
I would definitely get the 30!

The 25 can hold a lot, but the opening is just too small IMO

Agreed! I have both myself. My 25 doesn't get the love anymore. She's sooo tiny - but I keep her for sentimental reasons. You cannot go wrong with the 30. She's wonderful. I love my Damier Ebene 30 soooo much! :jammin:

^ Thanks ladies! I wish I would have found this forum earlier then I would have consulted the experts prior to purchasing. I have wanted something azur for a long time so then I figure "ah what the heck" and bought the 25 during an impulse buy. I also really like the azur neverfull but i'm confused about whether or not it's coming out here?:confused1: