help with speedy decision!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
hi ladies im new to l.v. and have come across a speedy 35 in mint condition. its authentic have had the seller take a bunch of pics for me. its made in usa. it doesnt include anything though lock,key dust bag,box etc. they are willing to do a buy it now of $240.00 because of this. i can get a new lock and key on ebay for $40.00 ive never bought anything at a boutique so not sure how much stuff is there(lock gift box etc) is it worth getting? or should i just wait for a bag that has it all for a few hundred more? HELP!!! lol i dont wanna regret it

yes im pretty positive the date code is sd0026. it matches the bag being made in usa monogram. stitching all looks great the louis vuitton stamp etc. ill try to post the pics sent to me

yes im pretty positive the date code is sd0026. it matches the bag being made in usa monogram. stitching all looks great the louis vuitton stamp etc. ill try to post the pics sent to me

It couldn't hurt to post it in the 'Authenticate this' section just to be sure, or have you done that already? It'd be awful if it was fake and you found out AFTER purchasing!

It couldn't hurt to post it in the 'Authenticate this' section just to be sure, or have you done that already? It'd be awful if it was fake and you found out AFTER purchasing!

ITA :tup: often times when things sound too good to be true they are. better be safe than sorry

here is the extra pics sent to me of the speedy. the exterior pix on the add look fine as well. what do you ladies think? safe? good deal?

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 75
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 78
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 77
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 77
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 74
Hiya, you need to post your pics in the Authenticate This ! thread. :yes:

As to the deal, you should take a look at the completed listings on eBay to see what the "market" value is for the bag.

Best of luck with your shopping ! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.