Help with size of Mono Alma.

Two months ago I bought the Mono Alma mm. I really wanted the normal size but they were out. so I looked at the mm size and in the store it looked fine and had tons of room in the bag. I love the classic mono print. so I bought it. then I had to go out of town, and now that I am back home I look at the bag on me everyday,( more than that) but it just looks so big.. it looks like the bottom of the bag will knock into things. I do not know if I should keep it.does any one else have this size alma and do you like it? I have gotten quotes from some of the online consignment shops and they are low balling me on price. what do you all think? do not get me wrong the bag if gorgeous it is just the size that is bothering me.

I just posted this a different way, and have not gotten any responses so I am going to change it up a little and ask all of you who have an alma which size do you like the best or is easier to carry. Is the size just a matter of personal taste. I am not asking about the line of alma just the size. Thank You:smile:

I just posted this a different way, and have not gotten any responses so I am going to change it up a little and ask all of you who have an alma which size do you like the best or is easier to carry. Is the size just a matter of personal taste. I am not asking about the line of alma just the size. Thank You:smile:

I have 2 MM's. It's my favorite size but I like big bags anyway. :smile:

I have Alma in the pm size and it is perfect for me--(I carry a checkbook, a ZCP, a cles, phone, lip gloss, mints, spare pack of checks) I am 5'-6" and looks proportional on me. I prefer smaller-medium size bags

I have 2 MM's and one BB.

I use the MMs' for work (day time) or for lunch with girlfriends etc when I don't have my little one around!

I use the BB for evenings out / special occasions.

The most useful are the MM's - because they fit in A4 papers, and everything I need for work... so I would say they are my favourite size. I wouldn't go for a PM size as it is a little too small for my day-time use (and I already have BB for evening use...). Just my personal opinion though.

I have the MM size in vernis and it doesn't bother me. I find they are more... useful... in the MM size than PM, as MM fits in A4 size papers and will fit in a lot more.

But I wouldn't carry a MM bag in the evening... whereas I think you could get away with using a PM in the evening.

So it depends on what you want to use the bag for.

I struggled with the same issue when deciding on my Alma. The MM held more but the base was so big and bulky and the bag really looked big on me.. So I went with the PM size.. It is def, smaller than the MM and it will force you to carry only the essentials.. If you feel like it is to big i would sell it and get the PM. You ill be happier in the end.