Help with scarf for my Mother's funeral

(((HUGS))) Bianna, I am so so sorry for your loss. Here's a link to a fellow tpfer's website with a video clip on how to tie the fleur knot. I am not good with scarves, but I sure hope this helps. Chin up and wear this scarf beautifully as a tribute to your dear mom.

http://kermitoliver.accela.jp/LAFLEUR.html

Do let know if this works. If not, I will try to copy and paste it here for you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother. Lost mine too. Not a day goes by that I do not feel her with me now. May that lovely scarf bring you comfort in the days and months ahead.

Know that she always loved you Brianna:heart::heart:... my heart goes out to you I lost my Mom nearly 10 years ago...it will get better....you may want to give your mom a little something Hermes when she goes to heaven. I hope someone can help with the bow it sure is a beautiful knot.

Licencetocook and Rose, and all of the other wonderful posters:

Thank you so much! The directions are very clear and I have already tied one practice knot--and it worked!

I am so touched by all of your kind messages. My Mama was a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I miss her every moment of every day. My parents are divorced, and all of the arrangements, etc. have fallen to me. I am glad that I have the opportunity to honor her in the way she would have wanted, and I am so pleased that I can wear the beautiful scarf she gave me in a beautiful way.

I will be thinking of all of you when I tie this knot on Saturday and go to the memorial service, where I will deliver her eulogy. Thank you all again for your kindness and compassion.

Brianna

Brianna,

Oh, honey...bless your heart. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope this time of mourning for you and your family leads to healing.

(((((hugs)))))

Brianna, I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. This flower knot is one of my favorites, though I've never actually tied one. I am so glad that you can wear the scarf your mother gave you in a special way. Take care.