Help with problem buyer

Thank you for all the replies. She hasn't contacted me since I replied to her "not the size I wanted" message. I will definitely keep you all posted. I sure hope that she has a conscience and does the right thing.

On a side note, I recently bought my mom a handbag on ebay that she picked out herself. It arrived and she didn't like it. I gave the seller positive feedback - as she did her end of the deal and I respected her no returns policy. All of the information was accurate in her listing, she is not responsible if my mom or I like the item. I simply relisted the handbag. It's quite surprising to me the lack of personal accountability these days. Some people should really be ashamed of themselves. Ebay needs to protect sellers more than they are. I have read some nasty stories on ebay's seller central.

Thanks for the update! Hope it works out well. I think there are a lot of positive transactions out there too. Nearly all of mine are good but I do get the odd doozy. We tend to see the spiky end of things here because people usually only look at this for problem-solving!

I don't think you should accept a return because you listed the dimensions in your listing. Buyer just didn't read it thoroughly and turned out, the bag size wasn't the one she was expecting. I do hope all goes well for you, OP.

Yeah I agree, I have over 80 transactions and I've never had any issues up until now. I've always dealt with nice, reasonable, and honest people. I realize there's always going to be a bad apple, but with how ebay has changed their rules it isn't a fair environment for sellers. After my last 3 sales listings are done, I will not be selling on ebay unless they change their policies so sellers have some rights.

Well, I'm shocked in a good way! She left me positive feedback! I did NOT think that was going to happen, I figured at the very least she'd leave me negative feedback if not try to pursue something through ebay. I'm so relieved....

Well, I'm shocked in a good way! She left me positive feedback! I did NOT think that was going to happen, I figured at the very least she'd leave me negative feedback if not try to pursue something through ebay. I'm so relieved....

Yay!!!!! SO glad to hear a story end so well where a seller stood their ground and didn't give in to an unfounded return. Maybe there is hope for Ebay yet!