• Orange

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Magenta

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

lavy

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I’m looking at getting a Peekaboo Mini pre loved but can’t decide! There is a orange/yellow one and a magenta.

I don’t have any handbags in either of these colors. The magenta is missing the strap but is also less than the orange. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 8AAA870E-D304-4969-9894-E2C4CC310EE7.jpeg
    8AAA870E-D304-4969-9894-E2C4CC310EE7.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 341
  • E2BF8EC9-70BD-4A8E-AF12-D65709A63172.jpeg
    E2BF8EC9-70BD-4A8E-AF12-D65709A63172.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: dotty8
I like the magenta. I think it’s easier to match with outfits, whether light or dark colored.

You can get a strap you to use on the magenta, although it probably won’t be long enough to Crossbody. So that is an issue. I think they do make longer strap you’s now, that are adjustable, but it depends on if you like the way they look.

I like the magenta. I think it’s easier to match with outfits, whether light or dark colored.

You can get a strap you to use on the magenta, although it probably won’t be long enough to Crossbody. So that is an issue. I think they do make longer strap you’s now, that are adjustable, but it depends on if you like the way they look.

Get the magenta.

Thanks! I ended up ordering the magenta without the strap, now I need to get a strap! Do you think this one will work? Or do you think I will get tired of the logo over time? I’m still debabting whether to spend this kind of money on strap or to get a cheaper alternative.

Attachments

• 3965A63C-3E6C-4300-9704-9AE101E4BBE3.jpeg
    3965A63C-3E6C-4300-9704-9AE101E4BBE3.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 267
Thanks! I ended up ordering the magenta without the strap, now I need to get a strap! Do you think this one will work? Or do you think I will get tired of the logo over time? I’m still debabting whether to spend this kind of money on strap or to get a cheaper alternative.
I think this will work well on the magenta. It's got a bit of magenta on it from the edge-dying and the lizard heart, but the rest of the colours really complement magenta.

The good thing about Fendi StrapYous is that they work really well on other bags too, so you wouldn't be just buying a strap for one bag.

That strap will go very well with the magenta. I would like to point out, however, that - barring a few exceptions - many of the straps will go on sale at the end of the season. (Sorry if you already know this!) I guess it depends on whether you can wait until May, or perhaps go for a less expensive option now and stalk a few favorites until the sales start? I realize this may not be a practical solution for you, though. Congratulations on your Peekaboo! The magenta looks beautiful.

That strap will go very well with the magenta. I would like to point out, however, that - barring a few exceptions - many of the straps will go on sale at the end of the season. (Sorry if you already know this!) I guess it depends on whether you can wait until May, or perhaps go for a less expensive option now and stalk a few favorites until the sales start? I realize this may not be a practical solution for you, though. Congratulations on your Peekaboo! The magenta looks beautiful.

Thanks for the tip on the sale. This strap is at one of the outlets so it’s not full price. Unfortunately I’d have to have it shipped so I need to be pretty sure about it since I can’t see it in person.

Thanks for the tip on the sale. This strap is at one of the outlets so it’s not full price. Unfortunately I’d have to have it shipped so I need to be pretty sure about it since I can’t see it in person.

Ah, got it - well, for what it's worth, I think it goes well with the Peekaboo!

Reactions: lavy
I think this will work well on the magenta. It's got a bit of magenta on it from the edge-dying and the lizard heart, but the rest of the colours really complement magenta.

The good thing about Fendi StrapYous is that they work really well on other bags too, so you wouldn't be just buying a strap for one bag.

I think the edge is red vs magenta, I’m trying to get a better picture from the SA.

If it’s red do you think it will clash?

Attachments

• 43C66ED7-C055-44D9-A24C-3DD0A2431F51.png
    43C66ED7-C055-44D9-A24C-3DD0A2431F51.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 240
I think the edge is red vs magenta, I’m trying to get a better picture from the SA.

If it’s red do you think it will clash?
No, I do not think the red would clash. The colours still go well with the magenta Peekaboo, and it says "Fendi" on it too so it is like a match made in heaven.

I was trying to be patient and get a deal on a fun strap and a then get a more classic strap. Unfortunately any Fendi strap would have to be ordered online so I stopped by LV just to see. I ended up taking this one home because it just seemed to work. What do you think? Classic enough? Do you think mixing the brands is ok with the monogram print on the back?

Attachments

• 891703F9-15BE-4F12-A219-D8D40FE39090.jpeg
    891703F9-15BE-4F12-A219-D8D40FE39090.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Berliner Cat
I was trying to be patient and get a deal on a fun strap and a then get a more classic strap. Unfortunately any Fendi strap would have to be ordered online so I stopped by LV just to see. I ended up taking this one home because it just seemed to work. What do you think? Classic enough? Do you think mixing the brands is ok with the monogram print on the back?

These look gorgeous together and mixing brands is definitely okay.