Help with next purchase - jewelry vs bag

Help with next purchase - jewelry vs bag

• Total voters
Jan 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

Last year was pretty stressful for me as I ended a relationship, and then covid hit & was home most of the year (i did become more active on purseforum).

However, I got my dream job in November and I’m thinking of what to gift myself. It will also be a gift for moving on from a toxic relationship:P

I recently added a lady dior mini to my collection (I asked for help on here last year between a mini LD and small boy bag) and I’m honestly so in love as I have a very girly style. I went with the mini LD as the boy didn’t fit my style. So my hunt for the perfect small chanel bag continues?

My current jewelry collection is very small and only contains gold I inherited from my mum. Since I’m getting older and earning more, i do want to have more jewelry. BUT, I feel my handbag collection will be at peace if I add a chanel mini to my collection. My need for this purse is really for night time (dinners & clubs mostly when I’m on vacation).

I’m currently debating between a chanel mini (any colour except black) and a VCA vintage alhabra onyx bracelet. I wear my jewelry 24/7 except my rolex and j12 (my only designer watches). It seems the onyx is quite durable? Please chime in if other wise.F96F6167-41EB-406D-A252-8D4A319D6658.png

Here’e a photo of my current designer bag collection. Which would you choose?!

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I am voting for the VCA bracelet! You have a gorgeous collection and that mini Lady Dior looks like a great choice for going out/evening occasions. The 18K gold pieces hold sentimental value and you can always wear it on your hand as a gift of self-love.

• Love
Reactions: Cinderelladress