Help with Mulberry Number 2

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I am currently thinking of getting a second Mulberry bag- I already have a regular oak alexa.

The planned price increase has pushed me into it a bit sooner than I would have wanted but I would regret not getting it now and paying £100 more in a months time!

The thing is I have always wanted a black bayswater. Is this a good choice or just boring?
    It would be the nvt version as I have heard the shiny gold hard wear on the other scratches quite easily?

Or in the back of my mind there is the sbs in black??

I use my oak alexa every single day- whether at work or just out shopping. I think I want this primarily as a work bag.

Does anyone have any opinions on the best option or even any other suggestions?

2. Would you prefer one with a cross-bosy strap as the Bays does not come with one, the SBS does though? I believe the SBS is quite small so think about how much space you will need plus as you already have a satchel bag (Alexa) then a Bays would be different than the SBS.

3. I love my Black Bayswater and can see myself using this bag for a long long time!! It is an excellent work bag IMO although it can get a bit heavy if you overload it with stuff. I think it is fine for commuting too as it is so hardy. It would complement your oak alexa I think.