Help with Kelly watch

It’s been a while since I played with it in store (don’t own one) but I believe you twist this part I circled in red for you in the photo below. Twist it and loosen the lock and you can get it off.

25BF71BD-B31A-4141-84F7-7DE945B7BB18.jpeg
Edit: found a video - it’s not in English but it shows how she does it at around 4:10 in the video !

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
One more dumbbbb question...how to adjust the time? This one is about 20 minutes off..I've tried fooling with the crown, it's certainly possible that it's broken....

I am also searching for a good condition vintage Kelly watch. I have always wanted to get one but the boutique price is too high in my opinion. Then, Hermes stopped selling them for a while. Now I can see a few listed on Hermes.com for around €2550. I believe the price has gone up a bit now, so I can only go pre-loved. Does anyone have any suggestions on where is the most reliable place to shop vintage watches in Europe? Thanks!

Would also love to hear from anyone that owns a Kelly watch already.
Do they age well? I would love to get myself one for my birthday but wonder if it will stand the test of time.