Help with finding a item already authenticated

I cannot start a thread yet because I just joined today. However, I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a thread where Vespa purses are authenticated? I apologize if I am not making sense; I know absolutely nothing about purses!

I have in my possession (it was a hand-me-down/gift) purse that I know is valuable and I would like to sell it. However, I don't know anything about it except that it says Vespa and Made in Italy. So once I can create my own thread I hope to post pictures and find out the exact brand, style, and value of the purse and where I can sell it.

Thank you so much, and again I apologize for any confusion I cause.

I cannot start a thread yet because I just joined today. However, I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a thread where Vespa purses are authenticated? I apologize if I am not making sense; I know absolutely nothing about purses!

I have in my possession (it was a hand-me-down/gift) purse that I know is valuable and I would like to sell it. However, I don't know anything about it except that it says Vespa and Made in Italy. So once I can create my own thread I hope to post pictures and find out the exact brand, style, and value of the purse and where I can sell it.

Thank you so much, and again I apologize for any confusion I cause.

Hi, perhaps it's an Hermes Vespa bag?

You could start by posting pics of the bag here: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/please-help-identify-this-handbag-633033.html

Good luck, and don't mention you're selling because we don't allow selling in the forums here.

Hi, perhaps it's an Hermes Vespa bag?

You could start by posting pics of the bag here: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/please-help-identify-this-handbag-633033.html

Good luck, and don't mention you're selling because we don't allow selling in the forums here.
Thank you so much! Also, I had no intention of selling it on here because I had already read that it is against the rules. However, my hope what that someone would be able to point me to a location/website where I could sell it. Thank you again!

Trying to authenticate this purse that some one on facebook is trying to sell

C06K-10124
Is number on creed

Attachments

• IMG_38663279982857.jpeg
    IMG_38663279982857.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_38658964034372.jpeg
    IMG_38658964034372.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 110