Help with decision please

Keep or not?

• Keep it and be happy

• Return it

• Keep it and change the color to either grey/white

• Keep it and change the color to black

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree with the others if you are not happy with it you should return it & get something else. I personally love the Margaret but that is because of the Bulldogs. I have the clutch / purse & rarely use them, but would never think of selling them as it's one of my favourite bags. Also I would not take a chance on changing the colour, Ostrich is a delicate leather & think this may be a bit too risky. :thinking:

Hello lovely BIU

I think you should return it. As great as it is to source a rare find- unless you're a collector there is no point keeping her in her dustbag ! I agree with the view that once you have small doubts about a bag they get bigger and bigger (normally when it's too late!) so if you have the option to return now I would do so.

:smile: xxxx
I agree. You do have a point there that the doubts get bigger and bigger. Thanks!:smile:

It's never easy letting go of a bag. If you've got time before you need to return it at least sleep on it. Decisions are often easier and clearer the next day :smile:
So true! :biggrin:

Easy.... Return it straight away. If you don't truly love a bag then it has to go. For me, colour is one of the most important factors as to whether I buy/love a bag. So, unless it makes your heart flutter, just return it.
Strange is that the color look fab by itself, but with darker clothes it looked just not at all the same. Prob very lucky that I did try it on ith darker clothes
before the time was out!:smile:

Thank you ladies!
Just as I decided to write it down and start this thread and post the poll I think I already had made up my mind to let her go back, and wanted some confirmaton that I didn't do a major mistake.
I loved the bag and the style but not at all the thin (almost cheap feeling) chain and the color with black clothes were not a good combo at all.
And I got a quote for £150 pus vat for the color change and I don't think it would be worth it at all since the chain still would be the same thin one. Guess I would have gone thu with that if it had a Lily chain.

So now she has gone back and I feel it was for me the right decision.
Thank you all for your help!:biggrin:

Lol, I am the only one to vote to keep it. I really like the colour and it is just a stunning bag. But if you have doubts, return it!
Well Loveheart, I had almost made up my mind that I really loved her (in spite of the chain issue) when I had done the reveal and then yesterday when I tried on her with my clothes both my DD and I just got :shocked::wtf: it was not looking good at all...So then I had the color changing idea but I think its the chain that gets to me more and more, it just dont feel right. But I agree the color was amazing on its own and I just loved that plaque and the ostrich leather...:shrugs: witha different chain I would never had let it go!:smile:

I would return it and rather have the credit note to spend on something later. If you are having this many doubts then I doubt whether you will be truly happy with it whatever you have done to it.

Thank you ladies!
Just as I decided to write it down and start this thread and post the poll I think I already had made up my mind to let her go back, and wanted some confirmaton that I didn't do a major mistake.
I loved the bag and the style but not at all the thin (almost cheap feeling) chain and the color with black clothes were not a good combo at all.
And I got a quote for £150 pus vat for the color change and I don't think it would be worth it at all since the chain still would be the same thin one. Guess I would have gone thu with that if it had a Lily chain.

:tup:

Definitely the right choice

Thank you ladies!

I did think by the time you added the cost of the recolour it wouldn't be such a bargain. You made the right choice gorgeous as she was