HELP with decision I made ??

OCLVgringo

Jul 25, 2011
I posted earlier in the month about how I was very undecisive with my purchases and realized that I need to do A LOT more research before I go to the store and buy something.

I previously thought that I would go to the store and exchange the cigarette case (use for itouch or camera) I bought for another key pouch because I tend to get the most use out of them. But it was going to be my third exchange from an orginal item I bought on Nov. 22.

But I didn't have time to drop by my local LV store at South Coast. So I was planning on going to the LV store on Rodeo tomorrow to make the exchange because I had a dentist appointment up there. I also thought it would be easier because it was a different store and different manager.

Though I began to realize that it wasn't a super expensive purchase and I wanted to avoid becoming blacklisted considering that tomorrow is the last day I can exchange the item and I didn't want to get into a confrontation with the LV manager to allow the return.

So the verdict I made was to keep the item and hopefully get some use out of it and if not I will resell it over the summer.

So if you thought you wouldn't use the item (and you were in my situation) would u try to return it? Also does anyone have any other ides on how to use the cigarette case?

SORRY FOR THE LONG QUESTION :confused1:

If tomorrow's the last day & you really don't want it... why not try to return it? I can't see keeping something I don't want ... it's not like you got a fabulous price on it, right? lol. :P

they won't say no. The most you'll get is a snooty SA but who cares - it's your money - your decision. You are within your exchange period and not asking for anything above and beyond - it's not like it's been a year.

being blacklisted seems intimidating but really....think about what that really means. They won't allow you to buy LV ?!?!? Seriously?!?!?! It's a business, they need your money.

Get what you really want......you should be happy about purchasing LV, not stressed out. Atleast try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

They exchanged it!!! Just got a classic mono key pouch it is a timeless piece and a staple to any mans belt loop. Can't wait to use tomorrow. Plus got a $50 store credit!!! Dropping into LV tmrw also to pick up an LV wallet for myself!!! My XMAS gift plus reward for getting into SLO!!!!