Help with color Amber!

MKB0925

O.G.
May 24, 2011
I am interested in getting a small Lexington as I am trying to carry a smaller bag. Is Amber more of a saddle color or chocolate brown?

I have been looking through pics but couldn’t 100% tell...thanks!

I have an amber bag in my collection and I would describe it as in between those two .. saddle and chocolate. Definitely not as dark as chocolate brown, more towards the saddle color. Its lovely.

Im having trouble posting photos from here. and also deleting posts that clearly did not work :annoyed: This was my amber kendall drawstring. :sad:
Just remember that colors can look different in different leathers. So a pebbled leather may show the color differently than a Saffiano leather. Pebbled leather tends to absorb color (making it look darker) and Saffiano leather seems to reflect the light (making the color look brighter). At least that is my experience. Also colors can look different in natural light and in artificial indoor lighting.

I am interested in getting a small Lexington as I am trying to carry a smaller bag. Is Amber more of a saddle color or chocolate brown?

I have been looking through pics but couldn’t 100% tell...thanks!

If you go to page 250 of the thread titled "Lets see your Dooneys" Badwolf has posted a photo of her pebble Logan drawstring in AMBER color. That should be the color of the Lexington you're after.

Reactions: MKB0925
I used my daughter's computer and must have better resolution because the Amber color looked different than mine. This is the color I have been looking for...it is a beautiful neutral color.

Thanks again for your replies!

Reactions: Ihearthandbags4