help with apple leather conditioner

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
hi ladies. i have used apple conditioner on my bags for yrs now but today as i was treating a bag it just occured to me that i actually dont know whats in the conditioner. i now have a baby and it worries me that there might be harmful chemicals in the conditioner. ive looked at the bottle but no ingridients are listed. i couldnt find anything online either. does anyone know of theacutal ingrients? ive bought another famous conditoner in korea before and not only do they have all ingrients listed but also advertises saying no hramful chems are in it since bags, sofas clothings like that are always in contact with our skin. ive used it once but its about 10times more expensive than apple and i felt not as effective so i stuck to apple. and harmful chems or not it reallu didnt matter then but now t hat i have a baby it suddenly worries me... anybody know??
ive wrote an email to the company but no words yet.

you think so?? i am just overly nervous when it comes to the baby. there are so many things in the world that can be harmful to the babies lol. i never thought about chemicals in the products or gmo etc till i had the baby lol. i mean ive known about thise issues but never really taken any extra measures to not use them...but now with the baby i have to care about everything lol