Help with a first H bag?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
Hi ladies! I recently got my first orange boxes, which contained a compact Dogon wallet in BJ Togo and a Ulysse (sp?) GM notebook in Vert Anis Togo for my 20th bday, and now I think they need a home!!!
I'm trying to decide which bag I like best (top 3 contenders are Picotin MM, Massai PM, and Lindy 30 cm) - would you suggest getting it new or used as a first, and why? The Lindy I would definitely get new as they don't seem to go for much less on ebay...but the Picotin or Massai I think I'd get pre-loved. Any insight would be great!

Have a wonderful day!:flowers:

I think the lindy is very contemporary looking. It will certainly suit a 20 year old and last you years to come. I would get it in a colorful leather too. Maybe blue jean, brighton blue, orange, or potiron. Maybe even violet. I think lindys are more reasonably priced on eBay than birkins.

Hi Kimalee...I won't be much help besides the fact that you'll have somebody who can sympathize. I want my first H bag to be the Lindy...but I do still think about the Picotin! *sigh*

I am a huge Lindy fan - they are totally fun and functional. I like Massai a lot too - it's a very comfortable bag to carry. I'm not crazy about the Picotin for an everyday bag. I vote for the Lindy in a bright color.

I say the picotin! Such a simple, classic and chic bag. And you can't beat the smooshiness of the clemence leather in that relaxed style...
PS. I'm biased of course - I have the picotin GM!! :okay:
PPS. My second choice would be the Lindy...

I like pre-loved since you get more for your buck lol Of those choices though, the Lindy is the best imo, buy it new since the price difference really isn´t much.