• Mauve

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Beige

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

roxaana

May 4, 2014
Hi all,

I've found two pairs of rockstuds on sale that I fell in love with and I don't know which ones to pick.

I want them first of all for my wedding, but I want to be able to wear them after as well!

Which ones would you pick and why? The mauve or beige ones?

Many thanksScreen Shot 2016-12-27 at 7.49.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 7.50.03 PM.png

Im biased as I have the mauve, but I think the gold studs are more classic than the turquoise. However, if the beige one match you skin perfectly, then I'd go with that since its hard to find that in a nude shoe.

Reactions: Havanese 28
Hi all,

I've found two pairs of rockstuds on sale that I fell in love with and I don't know which ones to pick.

I want them first of all for my wedding, but I want to be able to wear them after as well!

Which ones would you pick and why? The mauve or beige ones?

Many thanksView attachment 3558383 View attachment 3558384
Hope this isn't too late. It's a tough choice. Both are great neutrals. Personally, I prefer the beige one with the turquoise studs. I think they're a bit cheeky and fun. Of course, it would depend entirely on your wedding dress and the colour scheme of your wedding. I'm not always in favour of going for something classic just because it's the 'sensible' thing to do. Especially for a special day like your wedding. Maybe, you could wear something different and unique and afterwards you could wear them for special occasions like anniversaries and dates.

HI Roxaana! First let me say that whichever you pick, they will look stunning with your gown:heart:

Not knowing anything about your dress though.......or which color works best against your skin.......I would prefer the beige with the turquoise cabochons! They are like jewelry, IMO, plus you will have your 'something blue' discreetly obvious:girlsigh:

Either way, I would love to see mod shots of what you decide ......and of the full look once you have photos of your special day!

Thank you all! I have decided to go with option c) light pink. Those are patent leather and I understood that they are more durable? Can't wait to finally wear them, now they're just chilling in their box until the wedding. :love: