HELP.. which color Diorama WOC? Is it worth it for the price?

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
Hi Everyone!

I am a newbie to Dior .. I never use to go into Dior but honestly they are KILLING IT with their new designs and I am tempted to take the plunge and get something to try out! Rather than an SLG which I don't need, I am really attracted to the Diorama WOCS. These are the two colors I am lusting over pros and cons... theres not many wear and tear reviews so I am bit skeptical. What are your thoughts?? I have a goal of purchasing a NUDE or lighter color neutral... here is a pic!

Diorama WOC - Nude with Pale Gold HW ????
Diorama WOC - Light Silver with Pale Gold HW ????

I have a small but slowly growing designer bag collection that consists of:
3 Black Chanels and 1 Black Celine Nano
3 Louis Vuitton pieces - Monogram Canvas, DE and Vernis Patent Leather Hot Pink
IMG_2914.JPG

I only like to buy one or two pieces a year so I do a lot of research before I take the plunge... should I just spend the money on a Chanel WOC? I have to worry about color transfer for both and getting dirty.. the silver has a nice metallic sheen to it and the SA said over the years, the back of it might get a bit dull.... they might be able to redye it again which is always great and its just so gorgeous. They BOTH are.

HELPPPPP MEEEEE LOL :smile:

Both are lovely. I'd go for the nude. You will just have to be mindful of what you wear so that you don't get any colour transfer onto the bag BUT I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard during the summer months as we tend to wear lighter colour clothes.

Let us know what you decide on :smile:

I prefer the silver! However I think the SA is right that the metallic finish might dull over time.

Also about colour transfer, I think you should just be mindful but don't live in fear; I have a light great Diorama and I am careful when I use it but I hardly baby it and there has been no colour transfer to it almost a year later!

I prefer the silver! However I think the SA is right that the metallic finish might dull over time.

Also about colour transfer, I think you should just be mindful but don't live in fear; I have a light great Diorama and I am careful when I use it but I hardly baby it and there has been no colour transfer to it almost a year later!

I really think I will regret the silver if it cannot stand the test of time... I want to use and enjoy it. I loveeee Silver so Im thinking about the Diorama Micro Cannage design in silver!!!! It looks more hard wearing! I'm going to have to go into the store again. ahhh!

I really think I will regret the silver if it cannot stand the test of time... I want to use and enjoy it. I loveeee Silver so Im thinking about the Diorama Micro Cannage design in silver!!!! It looks more hard wearing! I'm going to have to go into the store again. ahhh!

If it's between the micro cannage and the grainy silver go the latter; the micro cannage is actually very delicate and several users have commented on 'peeling'. The grainy calf might dull but I'm sure if you treat the leather with basic leather care it will keep up better than the micro cannage counterpart......

Hi Everyone!

I am a newbie to Dior .. I never use to go into Dior but honestly they are KILLING IT with their new designs and I am tempted to take the plunge and get something to try out! Rather than an SLG which I don't need, I am really attracted to the Diorama WOCS. These are the two colors I am lusting over pros and cons... theres not many wear and tear reviews so I am bit skeptical. What are your thoughts?? I have a goal of purchasing a NUDE or lighter color neutral... here is a pic!

Diorama WOC - Nude with Pale Gold HW ????
Diorama WOC - Light Silver with Pale Gold HW ????

I have a small but slowly growing designer bag collection that consists of:
3 Black Chanels and 1 Black Celine Nano
3 Louis Vuitton pieces - Monogram Canvas, DE and Vernis Patent Leather Hot Pink
View attachment 3635913

I only like to buy one or two pieces a year so I do a lot of research before I take the plunge... should I just spend the money on a Chanel WOC? I have to worry about color transfer for both and getting dirty.. the silver has a nice metallic sheen to it and the SA said over the years, the back of it might get a bit dull.... they might be able to redye it again which is always great and its just so gorgeous. They BOTH are.

HELPPPPP MEEEEE LOL :smile:
If it's between these two, then definitely the Nude. The metallic one will dull over time as the metallic finish is just a metallic wax on the surface of the leather that is prone to being rubbed off with abrasion over time. Plus the Nude colour with pale gold hardware is really pretty.

If it's between the micro cannage and the grainy silver go the latter; the micro cannage is actually very delicate and several users have commented on 'peeling'. The grainy calf might dull but I'm sure if you treat the leather with basic leather care it will keep up better than the micro cannage counterpart......

OH NO REALLY?? oh my goshhh - I thought the silver micro cannage would be much more hard wearing than the grainy silver metallic.
I really love it with the light gold hardware on the grainy silver but over the years the metallic may get dull... but the same would go for the nude (as in dirty) =\
Damnit haha!

OH NO REALLY?? oh my goshhh - I thought the silver micro cannage would be much more hard wearing than the grainy silver metallic.
I really love it with the light gold hardware on the grainy silver but over the years the metallic may get dull... but the same would go for the nude (as in dirty) =\
Damnit haha!
Bags will have wear and tear over time. Even black leather bags lighten on the back over time due to constantly rubbing against the clothes. So I suggest going with whichever speaks to you more. Seems like you are gravitating towards the silver.

Reactions: Havanese 28
I recently got the woc in Rose poudre and love it! To me, the non metallic is more versatile for my lifestyle. It seems very durable in the pebble leather. I do believe the metallics will show the most wear but in the end you should get the one you love! Sounds like you have a nice collection of bags. If you rotate them, I find they all stay beautiful for years to come!