Help: Which bag should I get???

nmb86

O.G.
Nov 24, 2009
I haven't posted on tpf in a while, but having some nordstrom gift cards set aside from Christmas, I decided to put them towards a new LV bag and need some help deciding!

Despite narrowing it down a bit, I don't know which one to choose and would love some advice! :smile: I'm not sure if this helps, but currently my tiny collection consists of a stresa gm in mono, an eva clutch in mono, a vintage speedy 30 in mono (my mom's), and a siena pm in damier ebene that I received last November for my bday.

I was thinking maybe something in azur since I already have a few monogram bags and one bag in ebene...maybe a favorite mm in azur (something different). However, I am really loving the look of the pochette metis in mono since it doesn't have all the vachetta to fuss over and seems to be a large enough size. I seem to gravitate towards the crossbody bags these days, but I think my issue is finding a crossbody large enough to at least accommodate the everyday essentials without looking bulky....so maybe not a speedy bandouliere.

Thanks to all for your help!

I vote for the pochette metis as that's next on my hit list lol, but from all the reviews I've seen it looks to be roomy enough for everyday essentials. I've also been a crossbody bag girl at the moment as well since I have 2 super active twins boys who like to run around so the crossbody options allow me to be hands free and able to catch these little monkeys of mine. Can't wait to see what you finally get. Good luck. [emoji847]

Have you tried the favorite? I thought I wanted it until I tried In store. I carry very little but the bag didn't fit much. Also I dont know if it was because it was a display model but it didn't close well. Aesthetically it's a nice looking bag. But an azur piece in your collection would be nice.

I haven't tried the favorite yet. I only know the size comparison from YouTube, but that's what I was thinking...it might be too small for everything. I've tried the croisette in store which is a beautiful bag in azur, but I was thinking maybe again on the small size for everything. I think this is why I'm leaning towards the pochette metis...larger size and lower maintenance, but at the same time an azur piece would be something different. The struggle lol [emoji5]

I haven't tried the favorite yet. I only know the size comparison from YouTube, but that's what I was thinking...it might be too small for everything. I've tried the croisette in store which is a beautiful bag in azur, but I was thinking maybe again on the small size for everything. I think this is why I'm leaning towards the pochette metis...larger size and lower maintenance, but at the same time an azur piece would be something different. The struggle lol [emoji5]

Sigh. Too many nice bags to choose from! Maybe go in and look again. See what makes your heart sing!