Help - Which Bag model is this one?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My colleague recently bought a Chanel from Munich which is lovely!

The bag is similar to the classic flap style in black, but with a shiny black double C logo clip in the front. It's in soft lamb leather with the silver / leather chain. The difference to the classic flap is that there is no 'double flag' inside, and the bag is kinda soft like the reissue version rather than the classic one.

She said it's around 1500Euro, however she doesn't know the model of this bag. i'd love to get my hands on one of those, any of you ladies can help out with the name of the bag and if possible, even the model?

Thanks heaps in advance~~~

2. btw, think the Sales ladie told her that this one is a seasonal stock and just recently came in. :smile:

3. pics?

4. I don't have the picture here... but I think I saw it from the Chanel store already, it's the latest seasonal one right now. :smile:

5. :thinking::thinking: hmmm- not sure what this could be- hopefully someone knows, I am curious now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice