HELP! Which alma should be my next LV purchase.

i am going against the grain here and say either of the epi colors. While all the choices are beautiful, your current collection as previously stated suggests you have a more practical and discreet style. Think about your lifestyle and the situations, events and locations you frequent most and make your decision accordingly.
Perhaps an epi alma with an slg in pomme to put a smile on your face when you see it in your bag....
Gld!

+1

The Pomme is beautiful. However I have heard that vernis picks up colors easily, so I'm guessing that bag is high maintenance. Second choice would be the black, that one would last you forever.

I love the Pomme color, but vernis can be easily (and permanently) damaged by color transfers and I don't like feeling like I have to "baby" my bags, so if I'm choosing an everyday bag I'd probably go with the black epi Alma in the PM size and save the vernis for SLGs.
If it's something that will not be used as often as everyday, or saved for special occasions, then I'd probably go with the Pomme.