HELP! Where to buy Forencos BB Cream (a Korean brand)?

newbie7

Feb 28, 2012
Ever since I gave birth to my first child, my skin had severe allergic reactions to EVERYTHING I put on my face, except Cetaphil cream and Forencos BB Cream (was given to try from a friend). I am so desperate to find a skincare (& make up) product that would work for my over sensitive skin!!! I have tried many sensitive skin products including Caudalie, La Roche, Avene, Bioderma, Vichy, Embryolisse, SK-II, etc and all failed.

Please help! Does anyone know where I can buy Forencos bb cream online and any recommendation for other products that may work for me? Thank You!!!

The only place I see it for sale is from one person on ebay. Maybe you could find a personal shopper that might be able to get you some or ask your friend how they got a hold of some? I hope you can find it, I wish I could recommend a product, but there's nothing that comes to mind.

Thanks for your response, kidclarke. I saw it on ebay too but was sold out and unsure if the product is genuine. Unfortunately, my friend also received it from her friend and she no longer can get from the same source. I really was hoping someone knows of a Korean beauty online site that carries this product. This makes me want to take a trip to Korea sooner :smile: