Help! Where can I find a good 32>C,D Bra?

I have skinner upper body and I can never find a Bra that fit me in VS because they don't make Bras bigger than C or D in size 32. I went to NM and ask the SA to find me a 32 D but the cup seems too small(it kind of press down my breast)...........:crybaby:
Anyone have the same problem or know any good brand that sales 32 D or above?

TIA

Me to, I'm a 40c and VS dosen't carry my size so I shop at department stores. My favorite brand is Bali and Wacoal as these brands seem to have more sizes available.

I always thought that I was a 34C, but I got properly fitted at Nordstroms and am actually a 32D. I have been wearing bras from Wacoal and they fit like a glove.

I'm a 32C - 30D and my favorite brand is le Mystere. They carry every size imaginable. I don't even bother with VS because they have very few choices for people with the small ribcage/big bust combination.

I'm a 32D and like you, had the hardest time (especially at VS, where everything I tried on seemed to run small) finding my size! I went to my Macy's and found a bunch of Calvin Klein bras in a 32D that fit perfectly! They have 32DDD as well so maybe that would work for you? They are not very expensive, either, at $38 each, so you can stock up on lots of colors/styles :smile: