Help! What Should I get?? Post Opinion Seeking ??'s Here!

I'm thinking about getting my first ysl tribute sandals, I've tried them on and they're SO comfortable. My question is, which color? I'm deciding between the nude patent leather or the earth colored ones... Suggestions? Does the patent leather scratch easily?

Sorry, just saw this thread is about CL shoes. I was searching after shopping tips :smile:

Hello,
First time CL buyer. Looking for a classic black pair as I doubt I will be buying a second anytime soon. I know CL is kind of famous for toe clevage, but I would like a deeper toe box if possible, it seems more comfortable to me. Any thoughts on which seem most comfortable and have the deepest toe box? Looking for a closed toe.

Needing opinions on expanding my CL collection,
I currently owe 19 pairs (oops) and I am looking to extend this (obviously! haha)
Majority of collection is black with a few pairs in blue tones, red & fuchsia with some metallics too.

I am now trying to cover gaps in my collection...
I am desperately seeking a pair of silver shoes or a pair to dye/paint silver
Which would work best... Princess or Very Prive?
I also have lately felt cravings for a pair of...
Light Pink/Rose toned heels
Lilac/Lavender heels
Is this ridiculous or do these colours get enough wear?
Also which ankle boots would be better...
Mamimo or Lapono Patent? I'm completely torn but I'm thinking the laces on the Mamimo might annoy me?
Would also like to add a mild amount of strass to my collection
so I am thinking a pair of SOM1 to strass would be good?
I love being matchy matchy, I have a LV Mon Monogram Speedy that I struggle to use,
the colours of the stripes are Light Blue & Yellow, does anyone know if the Pacific Blue of the So Kates is a good colour match?
Otherwise I have come across a pair of Yellow Suede Charlotte Olympia's that I might go for instead...

Also, my styles is much more pin up/dressy, I am not much of a jeans/tee shirt kinda girl at all!
Most of my wardrobe is florals and alot of colour

Looking forward to your opinions! xx

Hi!
Need your opinions [emoji3]
I have the banjo boot and was thinking of getting the culturella also in black
Do you girls think that is too much of the same style with the spiked cap toe? 1467756623802.jpg1467756628494.jpg

Thank you!!

Thanks so much ;) you happen to have mod shot? [emoji7]
Hello here you go
11fa20430dfd8b915069e81574ab31cf.jpg
63d447aceb1f2c0d09831e04e1b55faa.jpg
6432992d1c51d06580893da7a1dd511f.jpg
ea45bc013e351276f14908c617419bda.jpg
fe8c138a79af0f0f714f4b1ccc0e3c4c.jpg

Reactions: hhl4vr
Thanks so much. I decided to pull the trigger after seeing your pictures. They are so pretty
That is awesome!!! Yay!!! They are comfy too! Post pictures when you get them! [emoji3]
I love this style and I like both colors. I guess you should ask yourself which color you might wear more often...
Yeh me too! I ended up getting the black culturella...similar to the banjo in terms of cap toe but i do love the style. I convinced myself you girls always get similar styles or same styles in different colors so this is kind of the same thing lol...maybe not i dont know [emoji16]

Hi!
Need your opinions [emoji3]
I have the banjo boot and was thinking of getting the culturella also in black
Do you girls think that is too much of the same style with the spiked cap toe? View attachment 3400968View attachment 3400970

Thank you!!

Please don't call me an enabler....but I think that the culturella in nude would look like a completely different shoe....the side cut vs a closed boot gives them two completely different feels. if you decide to go with not black then it would be sort of a ying/yang winter summer feel.