Help!What can fit in a pallas chain?

LVoeluv

Nov 17, 2013
Hi all, I've been seeing all the wonderful reveals on the pallas chain and am now wanting so much to get one, but there hasn't been a single post/picture on what fit inside? Would appreciate anyone that can give insight info, pictures would be greatly appreciated!
Also, which color should I pick? I think all four colors are lovely, thanks!

Hi all, I've been seeing all the wonderful reveals on the pallas chain and am now wanting so much to get one, but there hasn't been a single post/picture on what fit inside? Would appreciate anyone that can give insight info, pictures would be greatly appreciated!
Also, which color should I pick? I think all four colors are lovely, thanks!

I have the Pallas chain in havane..I can fit my sarah wallet in the front pocket and my MC cles in the back pocket and my cell phone can go either in the interior patch pocket or the outer one under the flap....you can also fit a smaller wallet in the back pocket and a mini pochette in the front pocket with the cell phone in the interior patch pocket,..in my opinion the mini pochette makes it bulge out....the smaller the items the better with this bag..I hope this helps...

I have the Pallas chain in havane..I can fit my sarah wallet in the front pocket and my MC cles in the back pocket and my cell phone can go either in the interior patch pocket or the outer one under the flap....you can also fit a smaller wallet in the back pocket and a mini pochette in the front pocket with the cell phone in the interior patch pocket,..in my opinion the mini pochette makes it bulge out....the smaller the items the better with this bag..I hope this helps...

😊😊😊thank you so much! Havane is a beautiful color! I was leaning towards that or the red too, thanks again!