HELP! Trio Strap Broke off!

lcb

Sep 30, 2006
Hi all, I am spending the weekend in NYC and decided to take my red trio with me for the trip. I got te bag in Vegas last November, used it once before this weekend trip. I was walking on the busy streets of Manhattan when the strap broke and the bag fell on the floor!!

I am from Canada but bought the bag in Vegas; what should I do in terms of getting it fixed or even replaced? I don't think we have a celine boutique in Canada. I am leaving NYC tomorrow but I am, however, heading to Hong Kong in 2 weeks, does that help?

Help!!! I have two phantoms and this trio and was thinking of getting the box in HK and almost got another trio two days ago. I'm very furious with celine and the quality of the bags!

I have attached some pics. Any feedback and advice would be muh appreciated!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398021038.013737.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398021064.945242.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398021079.661287.jpg

Hi all, I am spending the weekend in NYC and decided to take my red trio with me for the trip. I got te bag in Vegas last November, used it once before this weekend trip. I was walking on the busy streets of Manhattan when the strap broke and the bag fell on the floor!!

I am from Canada but bought the bag in Vegas; what should I do in terms of getting it fixed or even replaced? I don't think we have a celine boutique in Canada. I am leaving NYC tomorrow but I am, however, heading to Hong Kong in 2 weeks, does that help?

Help!!! I have two phantoms and this trio and was thinking of getting the box in HK and almost got another trio two days ago. I'm very furious with celine and the quality of the bags!

I have attached some pics. Any feedback and advice would be muh appreciated!View attachment 2586800View attachment 2586801View attachment 2586802

OMG,not again:crybaby::crybaby:
So sorry

Thanks so much all!!

I think I might just tried to fix it myself rather than going thru the hassle of dealing with celine. I am just glad that I didn't get another trio on the trip.

FYI ladies, I fixed the bag in HK. Went to a place that specialized in fixing luxury leather goods. I did go to celine but since I bought it at Barney's and don't have a receipt from the boutiques so they can't help me but they did recommend the fixer up place to me though. Cost me 200hkd which is approximately less than 30 Canadian dollars.

FYI ladies, I fixed the bag in HK. Went to a place that specialized in fixing luxury leather goods. I did go to celine but since I bought it at Barney's and don't have a receipt from the boutiques so they can't help me but they did recommend the fixer up place to me though. Cost me 200hkd which is approximately less than 30 Canadian dollars.
Hi lcb,
May I ask the address of the HK repair shop? I have a celine trio that needs repair and I will be in HK next week. Thanks!!!

9A637A2F-AB6C-425E-8BA5-4843E87A9897.jpeg I bought my Trio in mid August of this year and already the reinforcement stitching that secures the strap has come undone. I am going to Celine in Neiman Marcus this weekend to return it for repair. The SA said they may just give me a new one. While I am aware of strap issues, I now am wondering if I should get something a little more durable instead.