Help: timeless woc owners!!

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Hey timeless woc owners, I have a question, whenever you open your wallet, the crease part on the outside....is it hallow? Or feel bubbly? Like the leather is being separated? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but I have attached a picture. With my woc it seems like its hallow to the point it's easily damaging the outside leather, looking like it's been overstuffed or something, if you look closely above my thumb, you're able to see the crease marks. Btw: I'm aware crease marks can appear over time but my woc is only a week old. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 498
Hey timeless woc owners, I have a question, whenever you open your wallet, the crease part on the outside....is it hallow? Or feel bubbly? Like the leather is being separated? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but I have attached a picture. With my woc it seems like its hallow to the point it's easily damaging the outside leather, looking like it's been overstuffed or something, if you look closely above my thumb, you're able to see the crease marks. Btw: I'm aware crease marks can appear over time but my woc is only a week old. Thanks in advance!!

The short answer is that its normal.

Thanks for your reply! I was thinking it was possibly normal but wasn't 100% sure. I haven't been using it much but I've noticed it yesterday. My WOC wasn't touched yet, still had tissue wrapped around chain, zippers and my SA knows I'm picky so I was deff. not a floor model lol