Help! Tiffany pendant I have changed my mind...h

twitspie

Instagram: twinkleandpearl
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
Hiya,

It is my 30th birthday in Dec for which my hubbie bought me a tiffany diamond pendant. He bought it in August - I have not worn it yet as waiting for my bday...but I have seen a tiffany metro pendant which I prefer, does anyone know if they would let me swop it?

Am pretty :sad: as it cost £2000 soreally want it to be the rightone!

Thanks

xx

Yikes, I am not sure. Is what you want (the Metro pendant) more expensive? If so, they might do it. It does not hurt to try. I think they would be more willing to do it if it was for a more expensive piece, but that is just my humble opinion. Good Luck and please tell us how it goes!

Hey!

I didn't think of it from that perspective it is a few more hundred yes...fingers crossed...problem is I am in two minds about which one I prefer!

they will definitely let you exchange it. I bought a silver dbty with 3 pink sapphires for my moms bday, but I bought it 3 months in advance. i didnt get a gift or anything just bought it and put it away. so when i gave it to her it kept coming undone and falling off. so i took it back basically 3.5 months after purchasing it and they allowed me to exchange it for a yg dbty with a single diamond.
HTH :biggrin:

They'll let you, don't worry! and if the first person you ask says no, ask someone else or a manager. I exchanged an e-ring after wearing it for 10 months AND having it sized! :smile: If you've never worn it and it's in sale-able condition, do not worry - just say your Dh bought it a few months ago and just gave it to you but you'd prefer the metro. :smile: