Help! This happened!

I haven't tried the Bic lotion. I've only used the Cadillac lotion on my Altos and Florentine leathers and Leather Honey on other brands. Leather Honey is thicker and great for non-Alto leathers.

Oh no!! I normally use a microfiber cloth instead of my finger to try to buff things out, but that scratch looks like it will need more care than that. >.<

How did things go with your Camilla, btw?

And just wondering -- Do you happen to have any mod shots of your Camilla? Is it the large one? I'm debating if I should get it or the Sabrina.

What are your experiences with carrying your Camilla? :smile:

Thanks in advance!!

Here is the description of Cadillac Boot and Shoe Care Lotion I found on one website. So would Apple Conditioner or any other conditioner (wax and alcohol free) work just as well? I'm just curious if the Cadillac or Bic 4 is better.

Unique wax free lotion cleans, polishes and protects leaving a soft, satiny finish that retards water spotting and cracking. May be used safely on all colors of smooth leathers, reptiles and exotic skins, patents and vinyl. There is no finer product on the market today.

This is what I use , love it !

I got some fine scratches on the front of my Sabrina! :sad: I'll be picking up some Cadillac on Monday and hopefully it turns out well. T.T

Thank you for all the tips!

So I know this thread is super old, but I am searching through here looking for advice for scratches on alto leather. Were you ever able to try anything and how did it work?

So I know this thread is super old, but I am searching through here looking for advice for scratches on alto leather. Were you ever able to try anything and how did it work?
I don't have any magic answers. My suggestion would be to rub the area with a soft,
clean, white cloth to bring out the oils in the leather and blend the scratch. Use circular motions. It might help a little and shouldn't cause any issues.

As far as I know, the nature of Alto leather is that scratches and marks will show and
the leather is not supposed to be treated with any chemicals.

I don't have any magic answers. My suggestion would be to rub the area with a soft,
clean, white cloth to bring out the oils in the leather and blend the scratch. Use circular motions. It might help a little and shouldn't cause any issues.

As far as I know, the nature of Alto leather is that scratches and marks will show and
the leather is not supposed to be treated with any chemicals.
I use leather conditioner on my alto. Some scratches go away and some don’t but I’ve found the more I use the bag it looks like scratches fade away