Help!! Think I was sold a used sdj...

aj_wood91

Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

I have a quick question I hope someone can help with?

I brought the nano sdj on Monday from a Saint Laurent boutique in London. I got the bag home and noticed a few scuff marks on the leather and the bottom gold studs underneath are all scratched and the gold is coming off.

This is my first designer bag purchase but I'm pretty sure this is not acceptable? Also the bag came with no stuffing or any tags on but I'm not sure if it should have had this.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? So annoyed that they have sold me a used bag for the price of a new one!!! I've attached pics so you can see.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

There aren't any pictures attached in your post. if you dissatisfied with the bag, I would bring it in immediately. Either get a refund or an exchange. When I got my bag, they took out a new piece from the back with the wrapping still on it. I also examined it for any damage.

Did you really post your question on basically every sac du jour thread? I think that's really rude of you. You should be patient and wait for people to respond to your thread or post. Instead, I get to read about your dilemma on about five different threads. I hope you got your advice and never do something as selfish as this again.

Did you really post your question on basically every sac du jour thread? I think that's really rude of you. You should be patient and wait for people to respond to your thread or post. Instead, I get to read about your dilemma on about five different threads. I hope you got your advice and never do something as selfish as this again.

Haha! I saw your post and had to see all the posts for my own eyes.

This is ridiculous to keep asking the same question over and over again. You will get an answer. I think on the Sac du Jour thread, they did get an answer so this thread is pointless.

Whoops! Sorry for wanting an answer to my question. How rude and selfish of me!!!

Thanks for your help :smile:

Since you bought the bag in person, I think you'd be hard pushed to prove that these signs of use weren't made by yourself in the time that you've had it.