Help talk me in (or out) of buying these (fendi cowboy boots)

Should I buy these boots?

• Yes, they are fabulous!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Pass, they are awkward!

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
Hard to be unbiased because they are definitely not my aesthetic :lol: . Last time I wore cowboy/cowgirl boots was when I was probably 8? And I'm not into metallic accessories or clothes in general.

Do you like cowboy/cowgirl boots? Do you wear them on a regular basis?

I don’t own a pair of cowboy boots today. I have several metallic handbags and I love them. I can style a metallic bag with anything which is why I am interested in these boots but it’s more about the metallic and less about the cowboy boot part…

• Insightful
Reactions: lill_canele
I don’t own a pair of cowboy boots today. I have several metallic handbags and I love them. I can style a metallic bag with anything which is why I am interested in these boots but it’s more about the metallic and less about the cowboy boot part…

Well perhaps think of it being as more the cowboy boot & maybe you can reach your decision easier.
These boots make a statement & for sure they likely will enter a room before you do, IYKWIM
& that for me would give me something to think about, but that's just me..

I love these but struggling to see them with an outfit in a stylish and non costumy way. Thoughts?

View attachment 5592370
I voted yes, but i do hope they’re comfortable. Like you could wear it the whole day. If they’re not, then pass. I would style this with the basics (black/blue jeans black/white shirt) since it is a statement piece. You could also pair it with a colored metallic bag & other jewels but only in small doses. The look may get overwhelming. HTH!

Reactions: september1985
I love cowboy boots and I love metallic leather. These boots make a strong statement. The heel looks a lot higher than standard cowboy boot height and I wonder if they will be comfortable enough. If you have a current look you are thinking of styling them with, that would make a difference, otherwise, I would pass.

initially i was a no, but the more i look, the more i'm like, "hold on a second..." it'd be nice to see a mod shot, maybe w skinny jeans or a dress? that might change my opinion. idk your personal style but lots of inspo via Google since cowboy boots are in! if country is not your aesthetic, i'd probably avoid blue denim unless you go like super chic head to toe w it. otherwise the boots might look a little too country, depending on where you live.

I’m really picky about cowboy boots, I’ll be honest. But also I wear Lucchese’s, not “designer” boots so my opinion is likely somewhat biased.
I love the flashiness, but for my legs, the fit doesn’t look right.
The shaft looks so wide to me… I like my boots to fit snug, no gaping.
They’re so fun! Can you try them on? If the fit is flattering I’d say get them!
I’m from the south, cowboy boots go with pretty much everything here. I wear mine with flowy mini dresses and jean shorts all summer and jeans in the winter.

I could imagine them with a sleek denim jumpsuit or elegant denim dress (midi or maxi) or maybe a puffy skirt à la Cecilie Bahnsen? Also, probably very classic with black skinny jeans or leggings, black top and a loose blazer or bomber jacket or even a leather jacket, but not with fringe, lmao.
Another idea would be a loose shirt dress or a dress with an asymmetric hem.
Voted for no, since it is too much work to style them, apparently. If you like a cowboyish boot, I would go with a classic Isabel Marant Dicker. Or the newer model, I don’t remember the name.

Last edited:
I’m really picky about cowboy boots, I’ll be honest. But also I wear Lucchese’s, not “designer” boots so my opinion is likely somewhat biased.
I love the flashiness, but for my legs, the fit doesn’t look right.
The shaft looks so wide to me… I like my boots to fit snug, no gaping.
They’re so fun! Can you try them on? If the fit is flattering I’d say get them!
I’m from the south, cowboy boots go with pretty much everything here. I wear mine with flowy mini dresses and jean shorts all summer and jeans in the winter.
I love lucchese :smile: Great minds :smile: while I love a metallic bag or RTW, I’m not crazy about these boots. They just arent my aesthetic. Having said that, if they were my style, I would pair with a faded denim.

I love these but struggling to see them with an outfit in a stylish and non costumy way. Thoughts?

View attachment 5592370

I voted fabulous but last time I asked others about their options on my intended pair of gold (Gucci) boots, most were horrified. I still love mine.I wear mine with LBD or with maxi/midi/mini hippy luxe vibes.

I would say unless you live in the right states in the States, keep away for the fringe jackets and rodeo wear if you want to wear them more for fashion. Mix them with unexpected things whether you want to dress up or down.

• Insightful
Reactions: september1985