Help: Stolen Engagement Ring!!!!!

UCDChick08

O.G.
May 29, 2008
I dropped off my engagement ring at the Tiffany store in Roseville, CA for engraving a few weeks ago. I got a phone call from their store manager today saying that the UPS truck had been robbed this past Thursday and my ring was one of the Tiffany pieces that were stolen from that truck. I was really shocked to hear this and never in a million years thought that I would lose my engagement ring and in an event like this. He said they filed a police report and they're currently investigating it. He also said that Tiffany will replace my ring if they don't find it soon. I was glad to hear that they'll replace it; however, it won't be the same because of the sentimental value of my stolen ring...

I think the chances of finding the thieves are slim, but I just wanted to post this out there for more awareness.

Each Tiffany engagement ring is engraved with an individual SKU on the inside of the band. My ring should also be engraved with initials.

SKU: 27744257
Carat: 1.00
Setting: Tiffany Classic
Shape: Round Brilliant

If anyone sees someone selling it online or anything, please send me a PM ASAP.

Thank you for looking out!!!

Wow.. so sorry that your ring got robbed but at least Tiffany will replace it for you! So that's a relief

Thank you, mulberrie.

Sorry to hear about this. If I see it sold online, I will PM you. What is the size of your ring? One way or another, Tiffany will make it right for you.

Thank you, MatAllston.

It's either a 4.75 or 5; I can't remember 100% as I got it resized many years ago.