help! stained mini skinny :(

tiffthegreat

Jan 7, 2009
last night my friends were fooling around and one of them spilled juice on my mini skinny.. i've spilled water on it before but it always comes out, i tried wiping the stain with water but nothing's working, is there anyway to get the stain out? it's not THAT visible, but im bothered because i know it's there :sad:

Is it Leather or Fabric? I had a Legacy wristlet that had the silk outside. It had a stain on it and one of the SA's (I bought it at the outlet), told me to take some Ivory dish soap (white) and a wet cloth and wipe off the spot! I was a leery because I thought it would leave a water stain. I tried it and the spot came out and no water stain!!!!!

Good Luck!

Lynne:smile:

Hey i work at a coach outlet,
if the mini skinny was a leather one, there should have been a care card that came with the item when you purchased it. it just explains what to use when a stain is on the fabric/leather. if you cannot find it i suggest that you should probably use the Coach leather cleaner or coach leather mositurizer. you can find it at any coach store...

thanks for all the advice everyone, and lynne i tried the ivory and water and it worked :smile: the only thing is that the stained side of the mini skinny looks a little lighter than the rest of the mini skinny, which is ok, i found my care card as you suggested coachee and i think i'll go ahead and purchase the coach leather moisturizer which should take care of the that.

thanks again everyone! :smile:

I spilled some tea on my leather Soho hobo and went to work on it with some Wilson's Leather lotion I had laying around (ack I know it's anti-Coachie of me! :Push:smile:
If you're looking for a cheaper alternative it was only like $4! Essentially I think any leather cleaner would do the job, but I would do a spot-test first :amuse:
Hope that helped!

I'm no expert but, from what I hear, it really depends on the type of leather. I know Coach's Care products are NOT recommended on certain leathers. A lot of people here on Tpf recommend Apple leather conditioner.

thanks for all the advice everyone, and lynne i tried the ivory and water and it worked :smile: the only thing is that the stained side of the mini skinny looks a little lighter than the rest of the mini skinny, which is ok, i found my care card as you suggested coachee and i think i'll go ahead and purchase the coach leather moisturizer which should take care of the that.

thanks again everyone! :smile:

Be wary of the Coach's moisturizer as it has silicone in it and that prevents your leather from breathing. Try apple care or another safer (no silicone) leather care product.

Glad that the ivory soap and water worked on your leather though, I'll have to remember that in the future :smile: