help! Spilled water inside my micro luggage tote :(

jesssss

Nov 14, 2017
I guess I didn't close the lid on my water bottle tight enough and spilled like half a bottle of water inside my bag and I didn't even realize until 15 mins later. I'm out right now so I dumped the water out and took a bunch of napkins from a pizza shop and tried to dry it as best as I can. Is there anything else I should do in the mean time / later on when I get home?

This bag is basically still new and I'll be devastated if the leather / shape gets ruined.

I guess I didn't close the lid on my water bottle tight enough and spilled like half a bottle of water inside my bag and I didn't even realize until 15 mins later. I'm out right now so I dumped the water out and took a bunch of napkins from a pizza shop and tried to dry it as best as I can. Is there anything else I should do in the mean time / later on when I get home?

This bag is basically still new and I'll be devastated if the leather / shape gets ruined.
How is it now? Don't know what leather and color your bag is but let it air out. Coax it with some leather cleaner and conditioner if necessary. Hope your bag's okay.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk