help? small wristlet to put phone + money

my aunt had used a cute little cheap wristlet where she put her money + a cell phone when we went on vacation last month, but it broke. can anyone suggest a small wristlet that i can buy her for her birthday? it has to have the following qualifications

-nothing ostentatious, like monograms or large silver hardware (hopefully leather)
-2 or more small compartments
-not too big, a little bigger than maybe a dollar bill folded up once, since it will only hold a small phone (not one of those fancy texting phones, a classic flip phone!) and some money
-has a wristlet strap that is strong...hopefully leather
-under $100

thanks!

Coach has plenty of leather wristlets at the outlets. You can pick up most for under $50. If you want a small one like you described, they go as low as $25. There are plenty of leather colors to choose from.

The "2 or more small compartments" is killing me... I can't think of anything that meets all requirements - unless that one is excluded. I use a LV Pouchette Accessories as a wristlet when I just need something small to hold some cash and my phone.

i'd say a coach wristlet will be good. i had one through college and it's still holding up. great for whenever i dont wanna carry my purse. get one at the outlet when they have sales. i think there's a 20% off discount now.