Help!! Should I get a Mono Pouchette or Azur to go in my bags?

Mwixon

Mar 27, 2007
I need something to help me organize my bags. I have a Mono Speedy 35, a Mono Neverfull GM, and a Azur Speedy 35. Should I get a Mono or Azur pouchette? I've gone back and forth all week and it's time to decide:shrugs: Thank you for any advice and although I am new to the forum I love how helpful and nice everyone is.:smile:

if it's a choice between mono and azur; and it's for the purpose of putting inside the bag; i'd get the mono.. just because it's less maintenance..
but if it were ANY pochette, i'd say the damier ebene.. or any of the vernis.. :P

i vote for damier ebene or vernis....since it's going inside of your bag, i think azur might be high maintenance. mono would be fine as well, but just thought i'd recommend something a bit different. i have a bunch of mono accessories and sometimes wish that i had bought something a lil different!

So I ended up ordering a Azur Pochette. The only time I carry clutches is usually during the summer at the beach, or at night. I decided on the Azur because I only have 1 Damier piece and I think it would look great to carry on its own or in my other bags for every day use. Thanks to everyone for your input! I am now plotting my next purchase :sneaky: