Help!! Should I get a Mono Pouchette or Azur to go in my bags?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need something to help me organize my bags. I have a Mono Speedy 35, a Mono Neverfull GM, and a Azur Speedy 35. Should I get a Mono or Azur pouchette? I've gone back and forth all week and it's time to decide:shrugs: Thank you for any advice and although I am new to the forum I love how helpful and nice everyone is.:smile:

2. Since you have 2 mono bags, a mono pouchette sound perfect. you can hang it on you neverful too

3. I also think that mono would fit better

4. does it have to be a pouchette...what about a contrast with the vernis colours???? just a thought...lf not then l say mono as well x

5. I was gonna say the same thing. Why not go for Vernis? That way you have a lil of everything from the different lines. Just a thought :smile:

6. I like the suggestion of something Vernis to add a pop of color. Otherwise, I'd go with the Azur since you only have 1 Azur piece!

Good luck deciding!

7. mono

8. if it's a choice between mono and azur; and it's for the purpose of putting inside the bag; i'd get the mono.. just because it's less maintenance..
    but if it were ANY pochette, i'd say the damier ebene.. or any of the vernis.. :P

9. i vote for damier ebene or vernis....since it's going inside of your bag, i think azur might be high maintenance. mono would be fine as well, but just thought i'd recommend something a bit different. i have a bunch of mono accessories and sometimes wish that i had bought something a lil different!

10. So I ended up ordering a Azur Pochette. The only time I carry clutches is usually during the summer at the beach, or at night. I decided on the Azur because I only have 1 Damier piece and I think it would look great to carry on its own or in my other bags for every day use. Thanks to everyone for your input! I am now plotting my next purchase :sneaky: