Help! Should I buy?

Ouch, the seller wants the equivalent of $300 USD for this. (I did a reverse image search on Google and found the listing on a site in the Philippines.) Not a chance. Even if you wore the logo against the body, that's so bad. Plus, the seller doesn't make any claims about authenticity, nor does he or she even identify the color. This is a hard pass.

Last edited:
Ouch, the seller wants the equivalent of $300 USD for this. (I did a reverse imagine search on Google and found the listing on a site in the Philippines.) Not a chance. Even if you wore the logo against the body, that's so bad. Plus, the seller doesn't make any claims about authenticity, nor does he or she even identify the color. This is a hard pass.

The seller guarantees its authenticity, and also claims it can be restored. But I doubt it could be salvageable so had to ask for everyone’s thoughts here. Thanks for your help.

The seller guarantees its authenticity, and also claims it can be restored. But I doubt it could be salvageable so had to ask for everyone’s thoughts here. Thanks for your help.

Only one suggestion... to reach out to Docride & she will give you a candid opinion.
There are times when it is difficult to pass on such a good buy, but this could be the time to do so